Live In-Person or Virtual Real-Time ~ Present a Poster and Save
*this discount does not apply to product or service providers
AABC encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure an onsite poster board and/or ensure your virtual poster presentation is scheduled and included in the conference materials,
your full submission must be received, and your registration paid in full by 12 May 2023.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your materials. Please see
below for more information.
Reasons you should present your R&D findings at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by this exclusive group of technical and business development executives from major European and international battery companies, automotive technology centers and the global materials and energy industries.
- Discuss your research and collaborate with interested attendees and speakers
- Your poster presentation will be published in our conference materials
- Receive a €150 discount off your Commercial* or Academic/Government registration.
Please submit the following poster presentation materials by the poster deadline:
- Poster title
- Short text-only description for publication (70 words; about 500 characters)
- Presentation file for the virtual platform** (one-page, no-audio PDF poster)
In-Person Attendees will also bring a one-page, PRINTED poster to the event for onsite viewing.
PRINTED posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation, ISO paper size A0: (841 mm wide x 1189 mm high) or (33.11 inches wide × 46.81 inches high). Oversize posters will not fit.
Onsite posters may hang for only a portion of the event. Please indicate your poster program selection during submission. If necessary, posters may be reassigned to another session based on attendance and capacity requirements.
** One-page, no-audio PDF poster for the virtual platform is required by all poster presenters (Virtual Real-Time and In-Person)
Students* presenting a poster can attend AABC Europe for as little as €399.
*Full-time graduate students including Masters, PhD candidates and post-docs are eligible for the student poster rate. (A post-doc is a PhD working in a temporary, mentored, training appointment within 4 years of being awarded PhD degree.)
A conference or symposium poster is required. Not eligible for additional discounts.
General Poster Information:
Advertisements and solicitations will not be accepted.
Your registration must be paid in full and your poster materials received by the conference's poster deadline to be considered for a poster presentation. If your content is not received and approved by the poster deadline, the poster discount, if eligible, will be reversed and your registration charged.
We reserve the right to publish your poster content, in whole or in part, in any AABC marketing materials or products, including but not limited to conference brochures, websites, program guides, speaker presentation links, CDs, DVDs,
On-Demand conference proceedings, and social networking sites.
* Please verify your content has proper patent and/or company approvals prior to submitting poster materials.
Poster inquiries: Email Jamie Ring for details.