Large EC Capacitor Technology and Application
Tuesday, June 19 to Wednesday, June 20, 2012
ECCAP Symposium: Large EC Capacitor Technology and Application. AABC Europe 2012 - Session 2
New EC Capacitor Products and Business Development
In this session we review new capacitor products and EC business development. Leaders from key companies will discuss future products and business strategies as they expand their product offerings to support growth of energy-efficient industrial, utility, and transportation-related energy storage systems.
John R. Miller, President, JME, Inc.
Dr. Miller is President of JME, Inc., a consulting firm specializing in ultracapacitor development, testing, and application. John is a well-known expert in ultracapacitor technology with 25 years of experience in the industry. In the past five years, prior to joining the AABC team, he has chaired the Advanced Capacitor World Summit.
- The Technology Just Keeps Going…
Michael Liedtke, VP Business Development, Market Intelligence and Strategic Planning, Maxwell Technologies
- Nano-Hybrid Capacitor and Its Materials
Kenji Tamamitsu, Chief of Research Center, Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation
- YUNASKO Ultracapacitors: 3 Ways to Cut Cost
Yurii Maletin, Chief Scientist, YUNASKO Ltd.
- Use of EDLCs in Start-Stop Systems
Anthony Kongats, Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director, Cap-XX
- Aqueous Electrolyte Hybrid-Ion Electrochemical Cells For Scaled Energy Storage
Jay Whitacre, Founder & CTO, Aquion Energy
- Performance of Novel Phosphonium Ionic Liquids as Electrolytes in Electrical Double Layer Capacitors
Werner Kuhr, Strategic Technical Counsel, eSionic Corp
- High Performance Activated Carbons for Ion Storage
Stephen Lipka, Adjunct Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Kentucky