State-of-the-art battery performance and the innovative design of power electronics have created commercially viable storage systems. Combined with PV or co-generation at home, E3/DC has
created significant volume of more than 1500 units in Germany based on professional, industrial production and a new product architecture within two years of series production in Germany.
Combined with intelligent charging E3/DC has developed technology to increase self consumption and to maximize autonomy.
In this presentation E3/DC will show very good correlation between simulation and customer data with respect to annual time frames, load profiles, regional influences and solar performance.
The simulation is based on VDI4655 including heat and electric power.
The influence and impact of electric heating based on CHP (Co-Generation) and heat pumps will be presented as well as the impact of intelligent charging of electrical vehicle to maximize
solar direct self consumption.
Within the presentation the following practical design issues will be addressed:
- Safety design with respect to ease of operation for installator and customer
- Effect of multiphase systems versus single phase systems
- First two year results of life time and efficiency of lithium battery systems
- Anti deep discharge methods used by E3/DC
- Solutions for island operation within grid based homes
- Hybrid and farming field results of small and medium businesses
Based on high quality, sound experience and excellent design of electric home storage systems
including annual data and various sizes, types and architectures, E3/DC will give a
practical survey on useability of electric home storage in the bandwidth up to 15000kWh consumption and up to 15000kWh production in the small power range of family homes and small businesses.